What is Foil Printing?
Foil printing is also known as foil stamping or hot stamping. This printing method involves the use of gold or silver colour metallic foil or pigment to be transferred to an artwork or design. The result of foil printing is amazing and breathtaking. The printing area could be embossed or debossed to add a little fun or boldness to the end product as well.
What comes to your mind when you see a printing that comes with gold or silver in colour? Classic? Vintage? Or it’s just another old-fashioned material to use as a printing method. Hmmm… Not really. Frankly speaking, this printing method surprisingly does way better than that.
Gold and silver, the pricey stuff from the old days actually add a touch of classiness to the item or garment. Foil printing enhances the appearance of one’s apparel in a way that catches the attention of your potential customers, the people, and the public.
The appearance of the garment will end up having it to look more premium, more expensive, and more royal. You won’t miss a target with foil printing.
How much charges?
- The dimension of the design
- The quantity of apparel (T-shirt, Polo Tee, Hoodie and etc) that you order
What item or apparel can use Foil Printings?
- Any tshirt material
- Any polo shirt material
- Hoodies or Jackets
- Short Sleeve / Long Sleeve Shirts
- Blank Fabric
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Vinyl Printing?
- Can be used for most of the fabric finishing (Tshirt, polo, jacket )
- Enhance the presentation of the product as it provides a classy and premium feel.
- Distinctive as it catches the eye of the public easily.
- Not long lasting, can peel off with time if used and washed too often
- Time-consuming for this printing.
- Not recommended for small order quantities.
What are the differences Foil Printing & Vinyl Transfer printing?
Foil printing allows you to create the glossy finishing effect, while vinyl printing only can be printed in solid. Besides, it also able to have the design printed, not the only wording.
What are the differences Foil Printing & Digital Heat Transfer?
Digital transferable to print more cursive and gradient color of designs. While Foil Printing only can print solid cut design and silver or gold foil only. As well as, the transfer medium is different.
Lastly, do not hesitate to ask our sales representative if you are confusing with what we have.